women-1340116

0

I was very excited to get this purse! I have been searching for the perfect yellow purse for ages and now I have found it!! I love the quirky polka dot inside, it was a great choice. It was nice to find that there is an actual pocket for the umbrella that velcros shut. I can't believe that I want it to rain so that I can use it. The wallet will be put to use also. There is a ton of space for all of the stuff that I "have to have with me"! Ladies, you know what I mean! There is a place for everything. It stays nicely on my shoulder and it's not too big under my arm. I am so happy that I found this purse. I love Franco Sarto shoes, and if this purse lasts as long as some of the shoes I own, I will enjoy it for a long time! Logohoo, you did a great job again!

Women pouch:women-1340116

women-1340116 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment