pouch-1336713

0

Great bag! Love this bag! I wanted a bag for my notebook that I could also use as a purse. I don't want to carry both. My Dell 14.1" fits great with room to spare in the designated pocket. There is plenty of room for my wallet, checkbook, mp3 bag, digi cam, and something to keep my twins busy while we're out. Also, the pocket in the front is great for cellphone, pens, pda, gum, sweet tarts, you know - the necessities of life. I would like for it to have some kind of strap or something to hold my notebook in its pocket, but the way it's constructed sort of takes care of it. It could use some end pockets and maybe one in the back, but it's extremely heavy right now and I'd only put more stuff in it! So maybe that was to save my back! The bag is huge and very well constructed and beautiful and I anticipate it lasting a long time. I looked at at least 50 bags, literally, and chose this one. I know, a little OCD. AND Logohoo upgraded my shipping to high priority and I rec'd it in 36 hours from the moment I paid for it. Yeah Logohoo! I cannot imagine anyone not being happy with this item. Happy shopping!

Women-pouch:pouch-1336713

pouch-1336713 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment